0 miles from Kentucky Lake
Spend the holidays on the lake at this quaint 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom waterfront cabin nestled away in wooded Boyd's Branch Bay. Recently renovated with 1,600-square-feet of living space, this quiet property will become your home-away-from-home on the Kentucky Lake. Launch your boat from the nearby boat ramp and fish off the 80-foot private dock! Rent on-site kayaks for fun on the water, relax in the screened porch, cozy up by the fireplace and enjoy everything the area has to offer at this home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
Your quintessential, woody lakeside getaway is here at this rustic property, tucked away on the bay. This single story home accommodates families of all ages, equipped with a handicap railing and low-lying slope, making lake access easy for all ages.
Enter into the main living area, spacious and comfortable with hardwood flooring and a huge, half-wall stone hearth fireplace - the perfect spot to cuddle up on those cold winter days. This home offers an office space in the living room, so you can keep up with work and stay part of the action while away.
Browse the healthy library and dive into a book on the sofa or recliners. Or, take your book to the furnished, screened-in porch overlooking the lake for relaxation and entertainment with spectacular views of the bay and Kentucky Lake.
There, you can also enjoy unparalleled sunsets through the woods and watch for birds and wildlife.
Pebble Beach is only a few convenient steps down the front yard, where you can spot Bald Eagles that frequent the cove or fish for Catfish, Bluegill, Redear, and Bass. Take advantage of the new 80-foot dock to get even closer to the action, or for further adventure, rent the 2 kayaks available for rent on the property!
When you've made your catch, cook it up on the Grill Fish fryer for the freshest fish in Kentucky. The tile kitchen is fully equipped and well stocked, featuring a 4-person dining area that welcomes you for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Rest easy on one of 4 comfortable beds, and refresh in the spa style bathroom with walk in shower and new, sustainable bamboo flooring. You'll be comfortable no matter the time of year with AC and ceiling fans for the warmer months and heating for the cooler months.
-- THE LOCATION --
Secluded, quiet and located in Boyd's Branch Bay, this waterfront property opens to the Kentucky Lake, boasting stunning scenery, history, and all the watery or woodsy outdoor recreational one could hope for! The landscape is beautiful in the summer and winter!
There is a boat launch located a half-mile from your home-away-from-home! The launch is available year-round with water levels ranging from 2 feet to 10 feet, depending on the season.
Discover Land Between the Lakes - a national recreation area home to the LBL Elk & Bison Prairie - created by President John F. Kennedy in 1963, only 30 minutes away. Two hundred miles of trails welcome hikers and bikers, while miles of water attract boaters, kayakers, and tubers.
For more on history, visit an 1850's KY Homeplace, a working farm where Kentucky's history comes alive and family chores are reenacted throughout the year.
This area offers special events and festivals for every season, from Fireworks Over the Bay to Bluegrass Nights at the Kentucky Opry.
For authentic Kentucky BBQ, visit Pitstop BBQ, just 24 minutes away. Just check out the reviews, you won't want to miss this place!
If all that isn't enough, explore Paris Landing State Park or visit The Nature Station or Golden Pond Planetarium for more entertainment.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a new private 80-foot dock, fully equipped kitchen, pantry items, screened-in porch, wood-burning fireplace (wood provided), library, kayaks/canoes, outdoor grill, free WiFi, firewood, Dish Network television, Amazon movies, in-unit laundry machines, AC, heater, ceiling fans and so much more!
- Unrivaled Boyd’s Branch Bay location! Spacious, private and full of adventure, this home nestles you away in the countryside Bay with convenient access to all that Kentucky Lake has to offer!
- Enjoy proximity to a year-round launch ramp just a half-mile from the property! The water level ranges from 2 feet to 10 feet, with an average water level of 5 to 6 feet
- Nearest Major Airport: Evansville Regional Airpor (~157 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that the 2 kayaks are available for rent with a $25 per stay fee
- Please note that the pontoon boat is available for rent with a $135 per day fee